Do you attend a HBCU in Louisiana? Do you have a large social media following? Are you just as excited for the Bayou Classic as we are?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, then we have an amazing opportunity for you! The Bayou Classic is searching for charismatic and high achieving students to represent the Bayou Classic as Social Media Brand Ambassadors.
What makes the perfect candidate?
- Students in good standing from Dillard University, Grambling State University, Southern University and A&M College, Southern University at New Orleans and Xavier University.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Social Media savvy with knowledge of trends
- Proven organization & problem solving skills
- Energizing and outgoing personality
- Min. 500+ followers on at least one Social Media platform
- Volunteer hours/credit hours (w/ University approval)
- Staff access to all Bayou Classic Events
- Access to work with Digital team during Game Day
- Access to march in the Bayou Classic Parade
- Training in area of updating, scheduling & research
- Gain high-level experience in event planning & execution
- Official Bayou Classic letter of recommendation
- If you are interested in applying email Megan Clay at email@example.com for an application
- Submit a :60-90 second video and your application to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be the perfect person to represent the Bayou Classic Brand
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016