Scope of Services
NOCCI worked as an extension of Raising Cane's Meeting and Events Team to help produce the company's 2018 Operators Conference in Baton Rouge. NOCCI used their expertise to support Raising Cane's in planning their largest conference yet (800 attendees). The conference gave attendees a true taste of Louisiana and highlighted many of the cultural aspects of the company's hometown of Baton Rouge. The NOCCI team coordinated logistics with multiple breakout venues, managed all food and beverage, and supported the Cane's team in organizing tours and transportation.
- NOCCI provided staff to assist with on-site management and event registration
- NOCCI oversaw the onsite installation of conference graphics
- NOCCI coordinated the logistical details for breakout sessions at five different venues
- NOCCI assisted in executing elements of the General Session including a performance by Southern University's Human Jukebox and a Second Line Parade
- NOCCI handled all permitting and police coordination for the Second Line Parade
- NOCCI assisted with traffic flow management of attendees traveling to breakout sessions
- NOCCI helped develop a comprehensive staffing plan inclusive of Raising Cane's internal staff
- NOCCI handled transportation and tour management
- NOCCI negotiated best prices for transportation services
- NOCCI coordinated routes, pick up and drop off locations for meetings and special events
- NOCCI assisted in the coordination of Raising Cane's History Tours and Baton Rouge Cultural Tours
- NOCCI managed all rentals and contracts with third-party vendors
- NOCCI organized all payment for outside vendors and complied invoices weekly for Raising Cane's Meeting and Events Team budget recap
- NOCCI assisted the meeting and events team wherever needed onsite - bag stuffing, coordination of pictures, etc.