Scope of Services
NOCCI created and managed four official events for Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu’s Inauguration:
- St. Louis Cathedral Interfaith Service (400 guests)
- Gallier Hall Swearing In Ceremony (2500 guests)
- Inauguration Festival in Lafayette Square (3000 guests)
- Evening Mayoral Gala at Mardi Gras World East (2000 guests)
- The NOCCI team served as the logistical liaison to the Committees and Chairs of each event, attending planning meetings and generating reports for the City of New Orleans.
- NOCCI handled all logistics, staging, tenting, permitting, entertainment, décor, food and beverage for all four official events.
- NOCCI managed the event’s creative deliverables, mailed invitations, collected RSVPs, and developed credentials for each event.
- NOCCI coordinated seating for guests for all events