Scope of Services
NOCCI produced all events for Jotun Paint Company’s Grand Opening of their new facilities in Belle Chasse, Louisiana. Jotun Worldwide is headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway. All Board Members and Top Management flew in for the Celebration. The Grand Opening Dinner was held in an 80’ x 120’ tent erected in the Jotun Paint parking lot in Belle Chasse for 350 people. A five course dinner was served while guests were entertained by Norwegian and Louisiana artists.
- NOCCI started meeting with Jotun Paint Company December 10, 2012, to plan and execute all events. With just eight weeks to go, many challenges were presented including Christmas and New Year’s holidays, Sugar Bowl, the first week of Mardi Gras and Super Bowl.
- The NOCCI team handled airport transfers for all guests arriving from Norway during Mardi Gras Parades which included Escorts by NOPD.
- NOCCI checked all VIP hotel rooms, delivered Welcome Bags and with NOPD’s assistance escorted guests to a party at Acme Oyster House during parades on Lundy Gras.
- On Mardi Gras Day, NOCCI, arranged and managed seating in the Lafayette Square reviewing stands for 85 people. Café at the Square Restaurant became a VIP Hospitality Room with a buffet and bar open during parades for the Jotun Board, Top Management and Clients.
- NOCCI handled all logistics including staging, tenting, permitting, entertainment, décor, food and beverage, comfort stations and transportation.
- NOCCI assisted with the Reception and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony which included tents, public relations, food and beverage, entertainment, a photographer and a videographer.
- NOCCI was responsible for stage management which included three speakers, a Norwegian classical pianist/comedian, a Hungarian ballerina, a Norwegian dance troupe and three Louisiana acts: Amanda Shaw, Rockin Dopsie and O Perry Walker Gospel Choir.
- NOCCI coordinated and provided a tent for a 3-D Chalk Artist to work and paint.
- NOCCI worked with the caterer to provide a five course, seated dinner for 350 people to be served between each act.