Scope of Services
Managed all aspects of this sold-out fundraiser to raise funds for Breastoration.
Since 2011, Breastoration has provided educational information to thousands of women, helped 194 women afford 280 reconstructive breast procedures at 24 different surgical institutions on Louisiana. Breatoration has also revived dormant legislation which requires physicians to inform every woman diagnosed with breast cancer in Louisiana of her options before any medical or surgical treatment can begin.
- NOCCI coordinated ticket sales and sponsorship opportunities, resulting in a sold-out evening affair.
- NOCCI managed the very successful "Pink Store" and "Silent Auction" in which ALL items were sold or auctioned off to benefit Breastoration.
- NOCCI was responsible for managing all logistics for the event, including a cocktail hour, silent auction, guest speakers and a sit-down dinner.
- NOCCI provided one project manager and three additional staffers to meet on-site needs.
- NOCCI distributed gift bags to guests including a customized "Galatoire's Goes Pink" wine glass.
- NOCCI transformed Galatoire's into a pink wonderland with decor, linens, indoor and outdoor lighting and AV.